Won't be working on Fedora 12 Beta release notes

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Sep 22 00:09:22 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rahul Sundaram" <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>
To: <fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: Won't be working on Fedora 12 Beta release notes

> That doesn't work for me. Don't have time to read all the meeting mins.
> Something that highlights important changes specifically even if it
> isn't a separate mailing list would work well but if you are right and
> this is just my need, then it is not important.

I don't know whether you, and others, are aware, but since we got the
meeting bot, we post two documents as a result of the meeting; the log and
the minutes.  The minutes are generally quite short and show the main
actions taken.  They can serve to warn you if there is a discussion you want
to read in the log.   A lot fewer cycles than wading through the logs.

--McD