Hello world!

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 00:46:11 UTC 2009

On 09/22/2009 01:44 AM, B.S. wrote:
> Wiki is really misleading...what I'm looking for is at
> "http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/"

Thanks very much for highlighting this for us, B.S.!

Over time, we've had quite a few people introduce themselves on the docs
list offering to help with translations -- now I know why! The wiki
really is misleading...

Anyway, I hope this experience has not scared you away -- welcome :)

Cheers

Ruediger