new member introduction

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 23:49:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen
<sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> --

Thanks a lot for getting back to me, I had a look at the docs. page
before, and I am currently picking up tasks over at bugzilla and when
I do have a patch I will ask you guys to sponsor it and apply it :)

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds