usability/readability scripts

Mark Johnson mjohnson at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 20:59:00 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that tomorrow I'll be testing/documenting the
usability scripts I mentioned in Tueday's FDSC meeting.

I'd rather do it this way, than simply send a tarball, cuz it's important to
understand what's being measured, how it's defined, etc. Also, there will surely
  be some issues related to running the scripts against the docs: we'll likely
need convert the xml to txt (say, via docbook2txt) before running the scripts.
I'd be quite surprised if the scripts are xml-aware.

Will report back tumorruh...

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Johnson                     <mjohnson at redhat.com>
OS Product Documentation
Engineering, Red Hat, Inc.       <http://www.redhat.com>
Tel: 919.754.4151                Fax: 919.754.3708
GPG fp: DBEA FA3C C46A 70B5 F120  568B 89D5 4F61 C07D E242