Business Alliance

s.anthony at hipub.net s.anthony at hipub.net
Sat Apr 30 19:13:41 UTC 2005

We are interested in licensing, joint venture, and strategic alliances. We are an investment banking
consulting firm specializing in assisting companies in going public. However, we are very limited in our
knowledge of the above areas (licensing, joint ventures and strategic alliances).

We have contacts at the highest levels, both nationally and internationally, and feel that we could enhance
our revenues significantly by acting as an intermediary in these types of transactions. Please let us know if
there are any good resources, books, websites, etc.  that you can recommend. We would like to learn more
about licensing, joint ventures, strategic alliances, etc. A resource with sample contracts would be of great
interest. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The president of our firm is a very experienced securities attorney, so we have a great deal of knowledge
pertaining to U.S. capital markets and taking business public. If you are aware of any companies interested
in becoming a publicly-traded company, please let us know. We will be happy to make sure that you are
generously compensated for any referrals. Compensation is usually a minimum of $10,000.00 plus stock.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Shaun Anthony
(310) 285-9470

We also have newsletters for you.
P.S. If you prefer to not hear from us any more, email us with no longer in the subject.
takeoff at hipub.net
8721 Santa Monica Blvd. #359 Los Angeles, California 90069