FedoraBounties

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 04:36:37 UTC 2005

I'm considering adding a documentation bounty to the FedoraBounties page
[1].  Here are a few ideas:

* Something with stylesheets.  Problem fixing, new area tackled, making
things more usable

* Writing a specific document that would be useful to the community

* Updating the Developer Guide

* Solving some other esoteric, content management problem

Technical people as well as tech writers need to know how to write.  We
can offer a little of both, at all levels.  Writers can be beginners and
very experienced.

What would you like to see?  Can we decide upon one that we are willing
to write up a spec for and sponser throughout the process?

FWIW, I'm working on the PDF toolchain problem.  I'll know within a few
weeks if I need any programming expertise to complete that project.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraBounties

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide