Before shipping the IG...

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue May 31 22:44:35 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 22:31 +0100, Stuart Ellis wrote:
> Just in case...
>
> For safety, the &DRAFTNOTICE; is still at the top of fedora-install-
> guide-intro-en.xml.  If somebody commits it to the Website or adds it to
> the ISO please remove the entity (since it will officially be The Real
> Thing at that point).

Good reminder, thanks.  We need to make that part of the release
checklist. :)

I note that the schedule is for 6 June to ship FC4.  Therefore, that is
our target for having it go live at a specific URL.

For the added value, I'll talk with whomever is doing the announcement
to put in a plug for the IG right at the top. ;)

The weeks following the release may present a few bugs to us for the IG.
Expect the unexpected.

- Karsten
         Know the unknowable
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide