contacting self-intro'd people

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 15 23:54:19 UTC 2005

I want to suggest again that we divide up and contact all the people who
have self-intro'd for the project.  Just a generic set of, Hi, how are
you, anything we can do to help your writing-for-Fedora experience.

When you write to someone, you can put your initials/name/WikiName next
to the person on this page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Contributors

How about this as some draft text you can personalize:

## begin

Hi Foo:

I'm contacting you on behalf of the Fedora Documentation Project.
Thanks again for your self-introduction and interest in Fedora content.

What can we do to help your writing-for-Fedora experience?

We want to be sure everyone has an equal chance to participate.  Here
are some of the things we are working on to help:

* Wiki-based writing, alongside XML
* Modular release notes, puts you close to the projects you care about
* Globalization of content and build systems
* Automagic build system
* More!

Let me know if there are any questions I can answer for you.

Thanks, Karsten
## fin
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject