RHCE Exams connection know-how

Claude Yu claudeyu at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 8 00:18:10 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I hope if someone knows and advises me on this.
If I were to practise Fedora Core 5 2006 instead of Redhat Linux(any version),
will I be able to match to all the study points of RHCE exam.  Are they meant almost the same ?
Points are I seem find nowhere to download the latest Redhat to practise with,
I mean a free version, that can be even better for me to make a prompt switch to match their study components exactly.

As a matter of fact,  can anyone tell if there is a Linux Exam for Fedora users and the study points for
that exam?
Pls reply to my email: claudeyu at optusnet.com.au and your help will be mostly
appreciated.

Best regards,