Fwd: [FOSSEd Discussion] Harvard Study - Linux vs. Microsoft

Bryant Patten opensource at whitenitro.com
Mon Sep 11 05:02:32 UTC 2006

[I sent this off to the international FOSS and Education mailing list
and then decided it is relevant to this list as well.  Apologies to any
dual subscribers.   - Bryant]

Dynamic Mixed Duopoly: A Model Motivated by Linux vs. Windows
	[Interview with authors at - http://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/4834.html]

Begin forwarded message: