Hello Everyone!

sebastian at when.com sebastian at when.com
Tue Feb 26 14:38:22 UTC 2008

Hi Brandon,

first of all, welcome here ;). As you may have noticed, it's quite calm
here - hopefully, this will change in the future...

Unfortunately, I don't have any numbers related to the costs caused by
Microsoft software used in the educational sector. I have this link [1],
which bundles some arguments to convince people in school - it has been
written by the K12LTSP project, which is also working on an educational
solution based on Fedora (we still need to discuss how to get those
efforts together - I still need a message from Warren).

In the meantime, I will do some research, but I'm not very optimistic to
find numbers about the costs...

Best Regards,
Sebastian

[1]