Announcing the Fedora EDU Spin Preview

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Thu Jul 10 19:45:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

First of all, I'm really sorry for any problems this may have caused. We
needed to take the whole thing down due to legal / policy concerns.
We're currently preparing another release, now based on the upcoming
Fedora 10. I'll definitely keep you posted. You might want to have a
look at my blog post on this:

http://sdziallas.joyeurs.com/blog/2008/07/pulling-the-plug.html

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Best Regards,
Sebastian