WIki standards review request - education SIG page

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 03:08:15 UTC 2009

Wikis rock! Except when they turn into unmaintainable swamps of
information (in which case they still rock, just... more frustratingly
than optimal.)

In the spirit of Trying To Do Things Right, I went through the Edu SIG
pages and tried to redo them to fit wiki standards. Here's what I did:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:SIGs/Education#Following_wiki_standards

Thoughts, feedback? In particular, I don't really expect the meeting
minutes pages to all get categorized correctly, unless we can figure out
a clever solution to remembering (or automatically doing) that...

Ian, as the wiki czar, I thought I'd ping you especially to see if you
could take a quick look and make recommendations. ;)

Thanks in advance for taking a peek!

--Mel