[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Fwd: [Xcircuit-dev] Seg faults when opening Library window

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:49:02 UTC 2008

Hello everybody,

Can someone please build xcircuit on KDE and check whether the crash
happens? The entire thread can be found in link 1.

It refers to a bug[2] reported in Launchpad on Ubuntu and as Chitlesh
mentioned before "a blocker" :P for the latest upstream version to
enter the Fedora repos.

[1] http://www.opencircuitdesign.com/pipermail/xcircuit-dev/2008/000387.html
[2] https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xcircuit/+bug/134617

Thanks in Advance.