[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Features Page Update

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 07:23:49 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to help out with the Features Page[1] update required for
Approval of Electronic spin. I remember a discussion sometime back
regarding moving from LiveCD to LiveDVD and addition of new software
packages. If someone could provide me such a list of additional
packages or the kickstart file, I can update the #Packages section of
the page.

Also, do we have an update FEL_flyer ? Especially the last page of the
current flyer [2] needs quite an update with the Technical support and
mailing list detail updates.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraElectronicLab
[2] http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/fel-flyer8.pdf

Thanks and Regards,