[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Fwd: I want Electric In :)

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 13:06:41 UTC 2008

Forwarded conversation
Subject: I want Electric In :)
------------------------

From: *Chitlesh GOORAH* <chitlesh at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 1:50 PM
To: Thibault North <thibault.north at gmail.com>, Aanjhan R <aanjhan at gmail.com>

Hello there,

As you know Sun Java is now GPL compatible, so Fedora is planning to
land it as soon as possible in the repositories. I might suspect that
Fedora won't wait for F10 to include Sun Java. Possibly Sun Java would
be pushed to F9 repositories in next month.

so we can now include Electric :) Aanjhaan, you have proposed electric
before. Here you go :)

regards,
Chitlesh