[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Re: F11 Xorg/Mesa/DRI testing proposal

Svilen krustev.svilen at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:00:44 UTC 2009

Chitlesh,

Thanks for this. I was thinking how to raise this officially.

I'm increasingly worried about this and certainly need help. The issue
can't be addressed to a particular package. As you know Toped is only on
top of the stack trying to use wxWidgets/GLX/openGL/drivers/graphic
cards. Having in mind that there are several possible packages in this
chain and hundreds of graphic cards something certainly has to be done
to get the things back on track. I'm ready to invest time to help and
also to change the way I'm initialising my graphics, but as I mentioned
before - not much I can do, because I'm rather an user of this.

Will be happy to help !
I've quoted this several times, but it can be used as a starting point
not only for Fedora 9.

http://toped.wikispaces.com/Toped+on+Fedora+9

Also - we've got complaints now for FC10 with nVidia card and Mesa
drivers. Don't have more details yet (waiting a response from Sandesh)

Regards
Svilen

P.S. Feel free to forward this to other mailing lists which I can't post
to.