[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Video Problem during Install

marcus escobosa marcusescobosa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:16:22 UTC 2009

I have a problem installing FEL due to a video problem.  The video works up
to the point of selecting the type of installation, and then crashes as it
tries to draw the desktop.  I can install with the command line option
however.

Is there a way to select a generic video driver?  I have several linux
distributions running on my VM (Fedora 3, Centos 5, Suse, Ubuntu, Puppy),
this is the first to not work.  I'm using Paralles running on a Mac
notebook.

Thanks

--
Marcus Escobosa