[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] openocd fedora SRPM

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:33:06 UTC 2009

Hello there,

I have seen you have a fedora rpm for openocd on your download
section. Is it possible for you to provide me with your SRPM please ?

I am willing to include it into Fedora and eventually on the Fedora
Electronic Lab 11 LiveDVD [1]. I would even be happy if you are
willing to package it for fedora and I will guide you through the
review process.

I think openocd will be a good asset to the Fedora Electronic Lab
collection and fulfil my users' needs for embedded design.

[1]: http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL

Kind regards,
Chitlesh Goorah