[Fedora-electronic-lab] FEL11 release on Tuesday

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 6 20:01:38 UTC 2009

Hello there,

FEL11 will be made available on both http and torrent by Fedora Infrastructure.

It is the first time users can download FEL from http. I know it was
requested several times. mmcgrath worked hard to make this happened.

Due to high traffic and congestions on fedoraproject.org, we are given
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/spins/FEL/
by Fedora Infrastructure.

Normally in the future we might even see other spins such as Fedora
Education,.. follow the same distribution follow.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh