[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Code/Design Review for design teams

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 22 12:11:17 UTC 2009

Hello there,

Let me introduce you to another EDA solution that I'm planning to get
for F-12 timeframe (yes, not for F-11 timeframe, unless someone helps
me :)).

Code/Design Review

We all(analog, digital and even embedded) at some point need to have
our designs or HDL/embedded code reviewed. Let's encourage a
team-based flow to our users. My actual preferred solution is via a
trac peerreview plugin. Since fedora already have some experience with
trac and the latter also encourage a team-based flow, it fits our
needs: easy to deploy and troubleshoot.

I've opened a ticket here:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/ticket/8

Can anyone please look at the current industry solutions for such
Code/Design Review and where we will stand if ship this plugin ?

This trac plugin will also be useful for our upstream developers.

thanks,
Chitlesh