[Fedora-electronic-lab] Fwd: Hi ! This is Aveek from NIT Agartala.. I need some advice

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sun May 10 10:55:11 UTC 2009

Hi Aveek,

I highly recommend joining the Fedora Electronic Lab list. Since I am
busy with a lot of academic and other random life work, I am not as
active a FEL dev as I used to be once. I do ofcourse some marketing at
conferences for FEL but right now thats about it. The developer
section of http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/ has some nice tips
for starters.

Please join the list indicated above and I am sure you will not be
dissapointe with the wonderful community we have!

Cheers!
Aanjhan