[Fedora-electronic-lab] Community Questions

John Rizzo johnrizzo1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:52:06 UTC 2009

In the open source world there is easy to find a lot of choice for a given
application but most of the applications are usually not incredibly mature.
 I think its great that someone is attempting to bring together the mature
open source packages around a given discipline.  This is definitely
something that is sorely needed.

I think it would be even greater if this project was focused on the
integration and use of these applications in a distribution independent
manner.

So my question is; Is anyone interested in growing this project from a
"Fedora Electronics Lab" to a Open Electronics Lab?  I would certainly be
happy to contribute my time to helping bring these applications to at least
one other distribution.

John Rizzo
johnrizzo1 at gmail.com