[Fedora-electronic-lab] tasks, feature list for FEL-13 ?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 31 21:26:10 UTC 2009

Hello there,

As myschizobuddy is wishing to see TCAD tools for F-13, let's draft a
feature list and task list to do during Fedora-13 development cycle:

Proposal

*** Feature List ***
* TCAD tools
* Clear SystemC and TLM license issue
As you know we had to discard SystemC from FEL collection due to a
licensing issue. However I've some contacts with the OSCI board, whom
I've already contacted and provided legal advice.
Cf. LinkedIn EDA Free Open Source Software - FOSS
http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestionAndAnswers=&gid=2221461&discussionID=8403812&goback=.anh_2221461
* Clear access to User Documentation

*** Tasks ***
* Increase our global exposure : events, paper submission,
* Get a real FEL website with integrated gallery and tickets.

Please fill in you wishes.

--
Chitlesh GOORAH
Fedora Electronic Lab Architect