[Fedora-electronic-lab] Re: Please review your section in FEL-12's release notes

Svilen krustev.svilen at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:18:16 UTC 2009

Hi Chitlesh,

Having in mind the upcoming Toped bugfix release I would like to submit
some changes related to the release notes. In an attempt to save you
some time - please find below the edited notes (p.8).

The new release is scheduled for the end of this week. I hope you'll be
able to see the source tarball in Friday.

Regards
Svilen