Review: Epylog

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Sat Apr 2 03:00:05 UTC 2005

Hi Icon, I'm no expert, but it looks good to me.  Builds cleanly on my FC4
box.  I am a bit confused about the --with-lynx passed to configure - what
does that do?  I erased the elinks package and it still seemed to build fine
with that option...

BTW, I really like the collapsing login feature :)

-Jeff