Suggestion: quilt

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Sun Apr 3 17:54:34 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 20:21 -0600, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I built a package for quilt that I think should be up to Extras
> standards.  I believe I have a sponsor already, but I'm still firming
> some things up with my employer before submitting my papers for CVS
> access.

Here's a patch for your quilt package.  Changelog:

- Full URL for Source.
- Changed some of the entries in the %%files section to own more
  directories, add more docs, and mark config files as config.
- Add some BuildRequires, configure switches and Requires so various
  quilt commandline options work.

I have just started using quilt, so there may be more Requires that need
to be added in order to make everything function properly.  I ran
everything through bash --rpm-requires for good measure so it's as
complete as can be without exhaustive testing.

-Toshio