Request for Review: enemies-of-carlotta

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed Apr 6 09:46:16 UTC 2005

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 23:09:42 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 23:28 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:11:44 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> > > %SOURCE0 uses macros.
> >
> > Can we please stop criticising this?
>
> Feel free to remove it from the Packaging Guidelines.

Going to put it onto my todo list to get that section removed or
rephrased.

A lot of what you see on the "Packaging Guidelines" page in the wiki has
been copied from fedora.us guidelines. In this particular case, the
PackagingHints page: http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackagingHints#macros

That section is misleading and not a package quality criterion.
Fedora.us has had different requirements.