Request for Review: gcl

Gérard Milmeister gemi at bluewin.ch
Thu Apr 7 18:11:23 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 06:49 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 22:37 +0200, Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> > http://math.ifi.unizh.ch/fedora/3/i386/SRPMS.gemi/gcl-2.6.6-1.src.rpm
> >
> > GCL is the official Common Lisp for the GNU project. Its design makes
> > use of the system's C compiler to compile to native object code,
> > providing for both good performance and facile portability.

I just imported the package.

> Looks okay. It might be nice to have the HTML, man, and doc/* stuff
> included, but it's hardly necessary.
The html docs and man page are now included.

> Also, I didn't see anything in
> %{_datadir}/emacs,
Emacs files (not xemacs) are included. I doubt however if they are
useful since they quite old. It is possibly better to leave them out
entirely and make a package for the slime emacs package.

> and %configure should use macros provided any path at
> all is actually required.
The configure parameters were wrong anyway, I have corrected them, they
use macros now. AFAICT tk works.

--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49