Suggestion for standardization

Dennis Gregorovic dgregor at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 05:25:21 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 02:38 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 19:44:31 -0400, Hunter Matthews wrote:
>
> > It might also make sense to put the legal or whoever people in bugzilla
> > as well, so that outstanding requests for CVS access can be documented
> > there - I have no idea what my CVS status is at the moment.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors
>
> Look at the top. That's current status. ;)

I would like to add myself to that page, but I'm not sure where I fit
in. I have been at Red Hat for over three years, but I was not involved
in fedora.us work.  My interest in Fedora Extras maintainership is Perl
packages, and I currently maintain the perl-Class-MethodMaker and perl-
Config-Record packages. I'm also interested in working on the Extras
build system.

Here's my templated introduction:
1. Full Legal Name
Dennis Gregorovic

2. Profession or student status
Release Engineer at Red Hat (3 years)

3. Company or School
Red Hat

4. Your Goals in the Fedora Project
Help it succeed. In particular, I hope to help the Extras build system
along, and I also plan on maintaining several Perl packages.

5. Historical Qualifications
I don't have much open source experience, except for Test-AutoBuild
(www.autobuild.org).  I've been doing software development
professionally for 5 years, and before that I got a BS and MEng in CS at
MIT.

6. GPG KEYID and fingerprint
pub  1024D/DB5B842B 2004/04/20 Dennis Gregorovic <dgregoro at gna.org>
                               Dennis Gregorovic <dgregorovic at alum.mit.edu>