Request for review: mlmmj

Michael Fleming mfleming at enlartenment.com
Sun Apr 17 11:17:05 UTC 2005

Hi,

Would anyone wish to review / sponsor the MLMMJ mailing list manager
software? (http://mlmmj.mmj.dk/) . It's an ezmlm-like mailing list
manager intended for use with Postfix or Exim (Possibly Sendmail too but
I've not tried, being a longtime Postfix aficionado ;-))

http://www.enlartenment.com/packages/fedora/3/i386/SRPMS.mf/mlmmj-1.2.4-3.fc3.mf.src.rpm

The package has worked fine for me on Core 3 so far (I'm actively using
it for the small announcements list I run and is relatively simple,
having no external dependencies other than glibc.

At the moment I don't have a spare box for Core4test so have not
compiled it in that environment. I would be interested in successes /
failures however (the upstream maintainer is quite responsive)

I also think it would make a nice alternative to Mailman :-)

Thanks in advance.
Michael Fleming.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming at enlartenment.com>