Sponsor request for packages: wpa_supplicant, ion2

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 03:31:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have two packages I'd like to get into the repository:

* ion2 (provides pwm as well)
* wpa_supplicant

If we are going to push wpa_supplicant for FC4 release I think we
should also push the later version of ipw driver as the current one in
FC4 test 2 release has ipw2200 v1.0.0, wpa support was added until
1.01 and became pretty stable until 1.0.3. I'm using my buld of
wpa_supplicant with with ipw2200 v1.0.3 on Fedora 4 test 2 release and
its working all pretty smooth.

It seems I need a sponsor. Anyone interested in sponsoring this work?

Regards,

  Luis