Wiki page for packages?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri Apr 22 06:32:23 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 19:42 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:

> Wiki is great for documentation management, but terrible when it comes
> to workflow management.

I agree. Once I figured the wiki thing out its great for finding stuff -
I like it. I can't comment on how good it is for workflow, but I'm
betting something with a tracker like bugzilla would be better - problem
with e-mail that I'm having is sometimes the replies show up as new
threads instead of replies to the request thread, I guess that depends
upon the client responding.

With a bugzilla (or something similar) it's independent of mail client
issues.