Request for review : moin

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Apr 22 14:05:25 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've imported in the devel CVS branch the MoinMoin package I've made by
merging various existing ones. Please : - Review it now if you're
interested in using it and post your comments. - Step up if you have
strong feelings about maintaining it in Extras (I don't) and know you'll
be good at it ;-)

One last thing I actually thought of previously, but just realised I
forgot, was to make the README.redhat a separate source instead of having
it in the patch, in order to be able to update it more easily, and maybe
rename it to something more generic like "README.rpm" too.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 0.12 0.38 0.38