Rebuild of inadyn required

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Sun Apr 24 20:12:54 UTC 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:21:46 -0400, you wrote:

>* inadyn (i386, x86_65, ppc) (warren: What the heck is this? It isn't in
>CVS, no approval message, etc.)

Sorry, I didn't sent a approval message, becouse I thought, that
only CVS will sent messages to fedora-extras-commits during a
checkin process.

After a watch on the archiv, I assume, that the owner of a
package have to sent the approval message to the list independent
from the CVS checkin process. I have sent now a message to this
list.

As sencond I have verified that /cvs/extras/devel/inadyn exists
since 11 days in the CVS. Please see:

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/inadyn/?root=extras

I will now edit the pages again and hope my best.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt