Wiki RPM

Stephen J. Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:02:10 UTC 2005

Sorry my paying job has taken up 60 hour weeks for the last couple of
months and I should have said so. Sorry Matthias and everyone else. If
anyone knows of any Unix jobs in Abq, NM let me know :).. it will
probably cut down my current workload.

On 4/19/05, Matthias Saou
<thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net>

--