Review request: Glide3

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Apr 27 15:11:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been busy creating a new Glide3 package for FE for FC4, since
Glide3 will be dropped from core.

This package is based on the Glide3 core CVS tree for FC-2, this because
some earlier fixes of mine were committed to Fedora-Core CVS FC-2
instead of FC-3/devel by accident. FC2 contained a release of 34 and
FC-3 and devel of 33. Although AFAIK the FC-2 34 release in CVS was
nevewr build (because comitted to the wrong branch) I've made the new
release tag 35 just to be sure.

The 2 main changes to this package form FC-2 CVS are a patch which is
nescesarry to compile this with gcc4 and some specfile cleanups to
better match most FE specfiles.

I haven't imported this into CVS yet, because I don't have the proper
ssh cert on the PC I'm typing this on :)

In the meanwhile you can take a look at the SRPM, point your browser at:
http://jwrdegoede.freesuperhost.com/

And then follow the SRPMS link. I can't give you a direct link because
of the freehosting service, sorry about that, but my ISP has given me
plenty quota, but doesn't allow files larger then 1 Mb (GRRRR).

Regards,

Hans