Imported to CVS, review requested: Glide3

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Apr 28 18:42:41 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been busy creating a new Glide3 package for FE for FC4, since
Glide3 will be dropped from core and I have imported my work into CVS,
please review.

This package is based on the Glide3 core CVS tree for FC-2, this because
some earlier fixes of mine were committed to Fedora-Core CVS FC-2
instead of FC-3/devel by accident. FC2 contained a release of 34 and
FC-3 and devel of 33. Although AFAIK the FC-2 34 release in CVS was
nevewr build (because comitted to the wrong branch) I've made the new
release tag 35 just to be sure.

The 2 main changes to this package form FC-2 CVS are a patch which is
nescesarry to compile this with gcc4 and some specfile cleanups to
better match most FE specfiles.

Regards,

Hans