[Kind of OT] Bluefish pre 1.0.1 snapshots

Jim Hayward jimhayward at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 3 03:23:14 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I currently working on towards the Bluefish 1.0.1 release (mostly just
bug fixes). As an effort to get more bug testers for these snapshots I
would like to get these packaged for FC3. However I'm currently running
a modified FC3 system that isn't suitable for making packages. I'm
looking for a volunteer to package these snapshots for FC3.

The latest Bluefish pre1.0.1 snapshot is available below.

http://linuxexperience.net/bluefish/snapshots/bluefish-pre1.0.1-2005502-1.tar.bz2

MD5SUM
52dcea3f5340270e34311e8eee4a7786

Please feel free to contact me off the list with bug reports, etc, for
these snapshots.

Regards,
	Jim H
--