[Kind of OT] Bluefish pre 1.0.1 snapshots

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Apr 4 09:06:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 19:23 -0800, Jim Hayward wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I currently working on towards the Bluefish 1.0.1 release (mostly just
> bug fixes). As an effort to get more bug testers for these snapshots I
> would like to get these packaged for FC3. However I'm currently running
> a modified FC3 system that isn't suitable for making packages. I'm
> looking for a volunteer to package these snapshots for FC3.

A common problem.  You can make it easy on yourself by using a tool like
mach (http://thomas.apestaart.org/projects/mach) to build the rpm in a
clean environment.  There is mach version that Seth Vidal is working on
that uses yum as the package resolver, so give it a spin :)

Thomas

I could change your life
If you give me that chance
to be your man