Review: python-elementtree, python-kid, repoview

Gijs Hollestelle g.hollestelle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:13:14 UTC 2005

On Apr 4, 2005 8:02 PM, Konstantin Ryabitsev <mricon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, so is everyone "silently nodding?" :) What are the rules on "no
> objections have been received within N days?" (N is currently
> equalling 5). Does that translate into "approved?"

I'm wondering about that too, I've submitted cherrypy and
cherrytemplate for review on March 24 see
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-March/msg00911.html

Apart from a missing %dir that Michael SchwendtI noticed (thanks for
that Michael) I have heared nothing about it, according to my access
logs 8 different people downloaded the specs and/or SRPMS but I have
only heared from Michael.

Greets,
  Gijs