Review: python-elementtree, python-kid, repoview

Konstantin Ryabitsev mricon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:26:30 UTC 2005

On Apr 4, 2005 3:39 PM, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net> wrote:
> ? Is it necessary to unzip %SOURCE1 explicitly or will passing -a 1 to
> %setup work?

Yes, it will, I was just unaware of such a flag. Good to know. :)

> ? Why are you using the zip files instead of the tarballs?

Ah-ha! .tar.gz packages are a new addition -- there were only .zip
archives when I originally packaged this version. Changed now.

> > repoview
>
> ? Is sed as a BuildRequires overkill?

Well, I need specifically version >= 4, since I am doing an in-place
edit. It's probably unnecessary, though, since it's been several years
since sed's been on version 4. I'll remove the dependency.

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Zlotniks, INC