Request for sponsor: notecase

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Tue Apr 5 15:06:37 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 03:01 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 21:47 -0400, Toshio wrote:
> > I've also got some patches:: one for the spec file, one for the notecase
> > Makefile.
>
> I didn't see the perms problem so I left that bit out.

Hmm.. it looks like the problem is only showing up when I build in mach
(old version; I haven't updated my build scripts in quite a while.)  In
mach, dos2unix is making the files it operates on 0600.

Not sure which behaviour the new buildsys would show; the permissions
portion would fix things if it's the same as this older version of mach.

-Toshio
--
_______________  Life is about Loose Ends that never End  __________________
     t  o  s  h  i  o  @  t  i  k  i  -  l  o  u  n  g  e  .  c  o  m