Handling of Bugzilla entries as a maintainer.

Ralf Ertzinger fedora at camperquake.de
Wed Apr 6 11:29:14 UTC 2005

Hi.

So I just got the first bug assigned to a package I maintain in FE. I have done
plenty of bugs from the reporter side, but this one is new to me. Is there
anything special to be done before closing a bug (the solution of this special
case is clear to be)? What about QA?

Thanks.

--
The Boston University Bridge (on Commonwealth Avenue, Boston,
Massachusetts) is the only place in the world where a boat can sail