[DONE] Re: (!) CVS devel release bump at 22:00 UTC

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Thu Apr 7 04:38:07 UTC 2005

> Release bump done.  Tagging still in process, though (takes a lot more
> time and is not so important, but well, now that I started it...;).
>
> Two package lists attached:
>
> (1) packages-list.txt : all CVS module names where release was bumped
> (2) packages-exclude-list.txt : all modules _not_ touched

I pruned:
python-twisted - in core
python-numeric - in core
python-sqlite - in core
sqlite - in core

and then I kicked off the mass rebuild on i386 and x86_64
I'm going to let it cycle a few times as some dep errors will occur if
things aren't built in the right order.

I would fully expect for there to be A LOT of build failures due to gcc4
and friends.

While that is running I'll continue working on the automation mechanisms
so I don't ever have to do this again! :)

-sv