Request for sponsor: gnome-theme-clearlooks-bigpack

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Thu Apr 7 11:53:09 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 01:40 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> Is it safe to rely on this when %fedora will only be defined on FC4+?
> And will string compare continue working properly with all possible numbers?

In reality this whole issue/argument/discussion is moot. I only have
that in there to remind myself that I need to split it when there's a
FC-3 branch for it. As soon as that shows up I'm going to diverge the 2
branches to only have the appropriate Requires.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/