Suggestion for standardization

Hunter Matthews thm at duke.edu
Thu Apr 7 23:44:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 15:06, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> The package review process is utterly confusing to me, so it can't make
> much more sense to everyone else.

Good, cuz I'm in the weeds at the moment.

> What do you think? If people like the idea, I could document it this
> weekend, and we can start following it.

I like the idea, but it seems like its going to be hard to get trusted
contributors to ACK something - I have you and Jose who've reviewed
the bioperl stuff - is that enough?

It might also make sense to put the legal or whoever people in bugzilla
as well, so that outstanding requests for CVS access can be documented
there - I have no idea what my CVS status is at the moment.

--
Hunter Matthews                          Unix / Network Administrator
Office: BioScience 145/244               Duke Univ. Biology Department