Fedora Extras Development Package Report

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 11 05:55:03 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone,

 This is the report of the big-package-rebuild orchestrated by Michael
Schwendt release bumping everything that hadn't been updated.

Instead of posting successes I'm just going to post the list of packages
which failed to rebuild.

See the attached files for the failed package report for each
architecture.

If you see a build error then you should check out the logs located at:
http://fedoraproject.org/extras/development/build-logs/

I think I got everything that should have been built, built. It's
possible I missed something. I was sick this weekend so in a
fever-dream-induced delirium something might have been futzed up.

Thanks!
-sv