Request for Review: R, perl-Jcode, perl-OLE-Storage_Lite, perl-Spreadsheet-WriteExcel, perl-Unicode-Map, QuantLib, udunits

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 20:09:25 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 13:15 -0400, Hunter Matthews wrote:

> No such file `R-2.0.1.tar.gz'.

URL fixed in R-2.0.1-9:
http://auroralinux.org/people/spot/R/R-2.0.1-9.src.rpm
http://auroralinux.org/people/spot/R/R.spec

> > QuantLib:

> I got an html file instead of hte tarball when using the Source url.

Yes, this is because its a sourceforge URL. Hooray for wacky
sourceforge.

> I'm also unsure why the %install section cp/mv docs around and then has
> them as regular package files and not %doc targets.
>
> I'm not saying thats wrong, I'm just asking why this instead?

No, it is wrong. Cleaned up in QuantLib-0.3.8-3:
http://auroralinux.org/people/spot/R/QuantLib-0.3.8-3.src.rpm
http://auroralinux.org/people/spot/R/QuantLib.spec

~spot