Looking for a sponsor

Michael Peters funkyres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 02:42:10 UTC 2005

On Apr 9, 2005 4:11 AM, Michael Schwendt <bugs.michael at gmx.net> wrote:

> ERROR 404: Not Found.

Yes - I've updated and moved to a small yum repository.

http://mpeters.us/sleek/info.html

At this point - the only packages needed that are not already in extras are:

perl-DBI-SQLite
perl-File-BOM
perl-Template-Toolkit (and I am aware of other people who may wish to submit it)
perl-Text-Autoformat (ditto)

perl-File-BOM is a one line pure perl module of very low version
number so it might be wiser for it to just include it with slimserver
itself.

So if the perl-T* are submitted by other contributors, perl-DBI-SQLite
would be all that I need in extras for slimserver.

The packages are all at
http://mpeters.us/sleek/yum/slim/fedora/development/SRPMS/

That list is actually bigger than it should be, since it includes a
couple of livna packages (since slimserver is going to be submitted to
livna) and some updates to rawhide that are no longer needed, as
rawhide has been updated.

--
http://mpeters.us/